Saturday, January 26, 2013

We have a canter!

Today was ride 5ish... It has been at least three weeks since the last ride because work has been crazy and DH and I moved to our new house. She was fantastic! She moved right into a trot when I asked, had decent steering, and we cantered today for the first time! She cantered right off when I kissed (good mare!). She tossed her head just a little but no bucking, leaping around, or acting stupid. Such a superstar. Her canter is big... She is going to be so cool!

I have a video on my phone but I am not smart enough to upload it. I will try to figure it out but here are some pics to hold you over!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=E0jdIn3vMOM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DE0jdIn3vMOM%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment