Sunday, August 19, 2012

Old photos...

I was going through the old iPhone photos saved on my computer...here's a blast from the not-so-distant past!

Baby Zoey, hanging out post-weaning in the back pasture

More baby Zoey (this time pre-weaning)

Baby Oliver & Company, locked in his "kitty prison" in the kitchen

Kitten pile (Oliver in the back)

Baby Zoey, saving a snack for later

My TB gelding, Larry, the day that I sold him

The hubby and yearling Zoey

Yearling Zoey and yours truly

Me and a client's baby from a few years ago- I look more excited than he does!

Splash splash splash


I know that was a lazy post but at least I kept you visually stimulated! I am working on a post that has all the juicy details of the new face around here...Here's a better peek at him. Handsome, yes?












1 comment: